Gifting FAQs Spur Sports FAQs Our General FAQs Lockdown & COVID-19 FAQs Birthday FAQs Our Mission FAQs Spur Competitions FAQs Spur App FAQs
Will I have to link my credit/debit card again if I want to order using Click and Collect?
- Yes, you will be required to add your Credit/Debit Card again. Your card will be checked to ensure it’s 3D secured before it gets securely saved.
- You will be required to authorize a transaction of R1 that will be reversed once your card is successfully saved.
- Unable to save your card, check with your bank to ensure that the card you are using is 3D secured.
What if the bill comes to less than R50 and I ask to redeem a Spur Rewards Voucher and get a change?
- Change cannot be given from a Spur Rewards Voucher. The bill needs to equal or exceed the Spur Reward Vouchers value.
Please note the following:
- Points or Spur Meal Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or used to tip waitrons.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed by the registered owner of the profile.
- A Voucher may only be claimed if the bill total equals or exceeds the voucher value.
Can I tip my waiter with my Spur Rewards Voucher?
- Spur Rewards Vouchers cannot be used to tip the waitrons.
What if I have more than one Spur Rewards Voucher and I want to use all of them?
- You may use as many Spur Rewards Vouchers as you wish if the bill total is the same or more than the value of the Spur Rewards Vouchers.
How long are my Spur Rewards Vouchers valid for?
- Your Spur Rewards R50 Voucher, earned from your loyalty points conversion is valid for three years from the date of issue.
When redeeming a Spur Rewards Voucher, do I still earn points?
- Yes, you will still earn points, however, points will be calculated on the discounted value of the bill.
How do I know when my points have been converted to a Spur Rewards Voucher?
- The member will be notified via SMS or Email as soon as their points have converted to an R50 Spur Meal Voucher, provided we have the correct contact details of the member.
- Members can also check this by signing into their profile either via the Spur App or by contacting Spur customer care at 086 000 7787.
How long does it take for my points to reflect on my profile?
- It can take up to 72 hours for your points to reflect on your profile after a successful transaction.
How do I check my points balance?
Download the Spur App, sign in and view your profile or contact Spur customer care on 086 000 7787.
What details are required when contacting Spur Customer Care?
- Name and surname,
- Date of birth,
- Spur Rewards Membership Number and
- Cell number and/or email address.
How do I accumulate points on my Spur Rewards Profile?
- To earn points, sign into your online profile and provide your waitron with your 16-digit membership number.
- Your waitron will ensure that your points get allocated to your profile.
- You will earn 5% of the total value of your bill (excl. VAT and waitron tip) in points.
How do I add kids to my Spur Rewards profile?
Login to your profile via the Spur App and follow the Add Dependent prompt.
How many kids can I add to my profile?
- You can add up to 4 children to your profile.
- If you would like to add more than 4 children to your single profile, you can contact the Call Centre agent on 086 000 7787 or email [email protected]
What are the benefits of adding your kids to your profile?
- A Kid’s birthday meal voucher is issued on their birthday (provided you added the correct date of birth and registered 48 hours prior to the child's birthday).
- The Kid’s birthday voucher is available for 3 months from the date issued and expires immediately thereafter.
- Kids vouchers are only redeemable in-store and not on the online ordering App.
- Kids will gain automatic entry into competitions when applicable, provided you have transacted with your Spur Rewards membership at any Spur Restaurant during the qualifying period.
Can I delete my Spur Rewards Profile?
- Yes, you may delete your profile via the Spur Customer Care.
- Contact Spur Customer Care on 086 000 7787 or [email protected]
- In terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act 2013 (“POPIA”) read with the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2000, customers are required to complete the necessary Form (Form 2 prescribed by Regulation 3 of POPIA).
- Upon valid completion and receipt of the Form, your profile will be deleted accordingly.
- Should you visit a Spur 3 (Three) times in the 12 (Twelve) months preceding your birthday, and spend R250.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Rand) or more per visit, you will receive a R50.00 (Fifty Rand) birthday voucher.
- The birthday voucher will be loaded onto your profile on the day of your birthday and is valid for 31 (Thirty One) days thereafter.
- From time to time the criteria to receive a birthday voucher will change and the changes will be communicated on the Spur Family Card website or via email.
- The birthday voucher is not transferable and may only be redeemed by the registered member.
Where can I redeem the voucher?
- The registration voucher can be redeemed in-restaurant and click and collect orders with a minimum spend of R150. Not redeemable on 3rd party delivery platform.