Our restaurants are currently trading under limited circumstances.
To our Spur Family,
We would like to reassure you that the safety of our customers and staff continues to be our top priority. For your information and peace of mind, we have outlined our preventative measures that we have in place for level 1:
- Our restaurant management and staff are regularly updated with all information related to the virus.
- Masks are required to be worn by all customers and staff.
- Temperature checks for every customer upon entry.
- Daily health screening for all staff and management. Any employee displaying signs of a high temperature is sent home immediately and encouraged to seek medical assistance.
- Strict hygiene, handwashing, and hand sanitising routines are in place for staff.
- Sanitising stations are available to all customers, employees and drivers upon entry and throughout the restaurant.
- All condiments, placemats, crockery, glassware and other tabletop items are cleaned and sanitised.
- Each seating area/tabletop is sanitised in front of customers when seated and sanitised again on their departure.
- Our cutlery/crockery is always cleaned at very high temperatures.
- Customers can browse our digital menu by scanning the QR code on the paper menu.
- We encourage contactless payment; however, our credit card machines are sanitised before/after use.
Kids’ Play Areas
Our Play Canyons are open. We continuously clean and sanitise the play areas and sanitise all hands and feet upon entry and exit. We also enforce a “no mask, no entry” policy for kids aged 2 years and older, and train our Play Canyon Attendants in COVID-19 related matters. Please note the toddler play areas are closed. It is advised that children aged 2 years and younger do not enter the Play Canyon, for their own safety.
Kindly note that all guests dining in our restaurants are required by law to complete a register, which includes information such as name, address, next of kin, etc. This will only be used for the purpose of contact tracing at the request of health officials. Customers can also choose to opt- in to receive marketing from Spur, should you wish to stay up to date with our latest news, specials and information. We respect your privacy and your details will only be used for Spur's marketing purposes.
Please note that trading times are specific to each restaurant, so contact your nearest Spur for more details.
Should you need to contact us regarding any incident at one of our restaurants or if you have any questions, please contact the Spur Manager on duty or contact our Customer Care on 0860 007787 or email [email protected]
A heartfelt thank you to you, our loyal customers, for the support and understanding. We look forward to welcoming you for that great Spur taste!
The Spur Family