Here are some easy ways you can be an eco-warrior!
- Clean up litter.
- Rethink, reduce, reuse & recycle.
- Care for growing things like plants and seeds.
- Help family & friends to use electricity wisely.
- Use water sparingly.
- Always carry a reusable bag.
- Only 7% of the Atlantic Rainforest remains.
- 1.5 million barrels of oil are used to manufacture a year’s supply of bottled water in the United States.
- The average person has the opportunity to recycle more than 25,000 cans in a lifetime.
The 5Rs of Recycling
Only support companies who are trying to make a positive difference.
Create less waste by reducing the amount of things you buy, especially single-use products.
Go from disposable to reusable by throwing less away and using something more than once.
Simply take something you are no longer using and later it for another more practial use.
The last R… time to recycle! Stuff made from metal, wood, most plastics, paper and electronic e-waste could be recycled.